Let’s sum up the results of 2023 and welcome 2024!
your continued cooperation in 2023 has helped us achieve some incredible results. Thank you! We have successfully navigated the changing environment and found new solutions to new challenges. Above all, we have reached our goals and helped our partners expand their businesses.
The year 2023 saw the release of around 400 new products! All of them have found instant success and attracted new customers. We have redesigned our B2B website to improve our partners’ experience. We have taken part in international trade shows and exhibitions, all of which were inspiring and productive. We have also launched a new branch in Slovakia, further expanding into the international market.
We started out in 2023 with the launch of a brand new product category — measuring tools by Ermenrich. The end of the year was marked by the debut of MAGUS expert microscopes.
We are certain that the new 2024 year will bring us more exciting projects and events!
Optical devices and instruments
- Ermenrich measuring instruments. A new name has appeared in our brand portfolio — Ermenrich. We launched the production of measuring instruments and brought to market more than 100 of the brand’s products in a year: laser meters and classic tape measures, humidity and gas detectors, rangefinders, laser levels as well as stud detectors, battery testers, voltage testers, and much more.
- MAGUS professional microscopes. We have created a new expert brand of microscopes, MAGUS. MAGUS microscopes are aimed at professionals in medicine, metallography, geology, veterinary science, and other fields. The smallest detail, from concept to packaging, is designed to create a product that brilliantly fulfills its direct purpose and provides an all-around outstanding experience.
- Over the past year, around 400 units of new optical devices and accessories from Levenhuk, Ermenrich, MAGUS, and Bresser have been presented in our retail and online stores. The increase in new products from our brands was 125% compared to the previous year! There will be even more to come.
New Stores, Locations, and Offices
- The first MAGUS showroom has been launched.
In our Prague showroom, you can see the full range of MAGUS professional microscopes, and you can also test them on your own specimens. Our specialists will be happy to meet you, prepare microscopes for work, and tell you about all of the features and capabilities of the optics.
- We have opened another Levenhuk branch in Europe — in Slovakia. Bratislava is the capital of the country and is located in southwestern Slovakia. Besides being the political center, the city is also considered the cultural, commercial, and educational heart of the country. With every step, we strive to make Levenhuk even more accessible to science enthusiasts of all ages.
- In 2023, we have partnered up with more than 150 dealers in Europe and the USA.
- Today, high-quality optics under the Levenhuk brand are already present in 43 countries, and the international network of retail stores includes 74 stores in 55 cities across Europe, Asia, and Russia.
Launching new websites and redesigning the old ones
- The MAGUS brand official website. This year, we launched a new branded website for professional microscopes, Magusmicro.com, which is already available in five languages: English, Czech, Polish, Bulgarian, and Turkish. The first European buyers have already appreciated the high quality and advanced service of MAGUS.
- New design of the Levenhuk B2B website. The new design is more intuitive and visual, making the user experience much more enjoyable. We have significantly improved the interface of your personal account, adding many useful features. All the language versions of the site are now available in the new design. You can read more about the features of the new design here.
- Levenhuk at the Pedagogy exhibition in Slovakia: The exhibition was held at the Bratislava’s Incheba Expo exhibition center in November. Levenhuk telescopes and microscopes as well as books and other educational materials were presented at our stand.
- Levenhuk and Ermenrich at the Electronics Fair in Germany: In September, our optics and measuring instruments were presented at the Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) in Berlin. Our stand was stylized as a living space, where we demonstrated how our products work.
- Levenhuk at the “Hunting and Fishing” exhibition in Slovakia: Binoculars, night vision devices, monoculars, spotting scopes, and thermo vision devices from the Levenhuk and Discovery brands were presented at the hunting, fishing, and beekeeping exhibition, which took place in August at the Agro Complex in Nitra.
To learn more about Levenhuk, please visit levenhukb2b.com.
Thank you for your attention!