We are pleased to share the latest news about the Levenhuk company and the events that took place around the world.
- Levenhuk at the Hunting and Fishing exhibition in Slovakia. In August, Levenhuk and Levenhuk Discovery binoculars, night vision devices, monoculars, telescopes, and thermo vision devices were displayed at the Hunting, Fishing, and Beekeeping exhibition that took place at the Agrocomplex in Nitra. Our exclusive distributor in Slovakia — Sonata Optics — represented our brands. The exhibition featured hunting trophies and various equipment for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts such as thermal imagers, night vision devices, hunting cameras, etc.
New B2B website design
The overall design of the website as well as the user’s personal account interface have been significantly changed. Below is a list of the features available in the new design.
- New product catalog. In the catalog, you can now select not only the type of product, but also the brand, which makes the navigation process easier (go to “see the entire catalog” and then click the “brands” tab).
- Margin growth. The data is displayed more clearly and intuitively — a growth chart is now available for a specific year.
- Order information. Order status updates are now color-coded and the order history is easy to find — we’ve added product photos to the preview. Now, there is no need to open each order in a separate tab: Detailed information about any order can be found directly on the list.
- Promotions and deals. In your personal account, you can see an updated list of promotions and special offers. Moreover, you can get quick access to promotional materials.
- Settings section. It has become easier to access settings. Now, all settings are in one place.
The new website is currently available only in English. Updated websites in other languages are coming soon.
Please share your impressions on the new design here
Levenhuk around the world
Levenhuk is constantly growing and evolving by covering new territories, improving Levenhuk products, and making them even better. “Levenhuk around the world” is exactly where you can find all of the most important and interesting news and publications about Levenhuk from all over the world.
Currently, high-quality Levenhuk optical products are available in 42 countries in Europe, North America, Asia, and South Africa.
New Levenhuk dealers
Thank you for your attention!