Privacy and Personal Data Protection
Personal data processing is carried out in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We take personal data only after getting your informed consent.
- We collect personal data from you that is needed for order processing and newsletter subscription (and some other purposes listed below).
- We securely store your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- We will not share personal data with third parties, except for reliable payment systems, mailing and courier services necessary for execution of your order or terms of your subscription.
Levenhukb2b.com ensures confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with the legislation of the European Union in the field of personal data protection and privacy, i.e. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Such data may include: name, surname, middle name, date of birth, age, sex, postal address, contact phone number, and social network profiles.
At the time of data collection, Levenhukb2b.com notifies you about the reasons for personal data collection and under what circumstances it can be stored before removal from our databases. Upon your request, all the personal data will be deleted.
Information about site visitors (IP address, domain name, browser type and operating system, date and time of visit, etc.) is collected and stored in order to maintain visitor statistics. This information is publicly available, and Levenhukb2b.com is not responsible for its disclosure. However, this information is not used to identify the visitor.
By submitting personal data when registering on the website, placing an order or filling out a feedback form, you confirm your consent to the processing and use of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the following purposes:
- registration on the Levenhukb2b.com website;
- participation in promotions held or organized by Levenhukb2b.com;
- receipt of information and advertising messages, news and other personalized information;
- placement of an order at Levenhukb2b.com website and communication regarding the order;
- fulfillment of other obligations of Levenhukb2b.com;
- creation of search and view history on Levenhukb2b.com website;
- use of personal data for the formation of statistics, improvement of service quality, site optimization, and other marketing research conducted or organized by Levenhukb2b.com.
Personal data processing means any action or combination of actions performed on personal data manually or using automation tools that include collecting, recording, structuring, accumulating, storing, updating, modifying, extracting, using, transmitting (including transfer to third parties, not excluding transboundary transfer, if the need arose in the course of performance of obligations), depersonalizing, blocking, erasing, and destroying of personal data.
When processing your personal data, Levenhukb2b.com takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect it from unauthorized or accidental access, uncoordinated destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as other illegal actions concerning personal data.
Levenhukb2b.com has the right to record telephone conversations. At the same time, Levenhukb2b.com undertakes to prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information received during telephone conversations, and transfer of such information to third parties that are not directly related to the execution of orders and promotions.
Levenhukb2b.com undertakes not to disclose information received from you about personal data. Meanwhile, disclosure of personal data is not considered a violation of obligations in case the duty of such disclosure is established by the requirements of the current legislation of the European Union.
In case of any questions or problems related to processing, changing, and deleting personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer.
All enquiries are received by the Chief Manager.
Note: you should fill in all fields marked with *
Consent to receive mailings
Your consent to receive advertising, information mailings, and newsletters is strictly voluntary. You have the right at any time to change your decision and refuse to continue receiving the mailings, and also to demand to change or delete your personal data from the mailing lists without explaining the reasons.
Service messages informing about the order and stages of its processing, as well as about stages and results of promotions to which you subscribed, are sent automatically and cannot be rejected.