Гарантия на товар
The warranty period is the period during which the customer, having discovered a defect in the goods, has the right to demand from the seller or manufacturer to take measures to eliminate the defect. The seller must eliminate the defects, unless it is proven that they arose as a result of violations by the buyer of the operating rules.
When does the warranty start?
- from the moment of transfer of the goods to the consumer, if there is no clarification in the contract;
- if it is not possible to establish the date of purchase, then the warranty goes from the date of manufacture;
- seasonal goods are guaranteed from the start of the season;
- when ordering goods from an online store, the warranty begins on the day of delivery.
Warranty service includes:
- elimination of product defects in certified service centers;
- exchange for a similar product without additional payment;
- exchange for a similar product with a surcharge;
- return of goods and transfer of funds to the buyer's account.
Rules of exchange and return of goods:
Exchange and return of good quality products
The seller guarantees that the buyer within 7 days from the date of purchase of the goods can refuse the goods of proper quality if:
- the product has not entered service and has a presentation, is in the package with all the labels, and there are also documents for the purchase of the goods;
- the product is not included in the list of products of good quality, which cannot be returned or exchanged.
The Buyer has the right to exchange a good quality product for another trade offer of this product or another product that is identical in value or for another product with a surcharge or refund of the price difference.
Exchange and return of products of inadequate quality
If the buyer discovered defects in the goods after purchasing it, he may demand a replacement from the seller. Replacement must be made within 7 days from the date of the request. In the event that an examination is appointed for the conformity of the goods to the specified standards, then the exchange must be made within 20 days.
Technically complex goods of inadequate quality are replaced with goods of the same brand or for a similar product of a different brand with a recalculation of the cost. Refunds are made by canceling the sales contract and returning the amount equal to the value of the goods.
The refund period depends on the type of payment that the buyer initially chose.
In case of cash payment, a refund is made at the checkout no later than 10 days after the buyer has submitted a refund request.
The cost of the goods is credited to the client's card, if a non-cash payment was used, occurs immediately after receiving the request from the buyer.
When using electronic payment systems, the refund is made to an electronic account within 10 calendar days.