Levenhuk Blitz 76 PLUS Telescope
Newtonian reflector. Aperture: 76mm. Focal length: 900mm
The Levenhuk Blitz 76 PLUS Newtonian reflector is installed on an equatorial mount. This model is ideal for the beginner user who is interested in exploring deep-sky objects. Its optics render images of star clusters, bright Messier objects, binary stars, and many other objects fairly good. You can also observe outer space, especially the Moon and earth-type planets. As the telescope's kit includes all of the necessary accessories, it can be great as a gift.
The reflector features a spherical primary mirror. The lenses are made of glass with an anti-reflective coating. Up to the highest practical power, a clear and sharp image with low distortion can be observed through the telescope. The equatorial mount with slow-motion control knobs allows for tracking celestial objects as they move across the night sky.
The tripod is made of aluminum. There is an accessory tray in the middle, and its legs feature adjustable height.
- Newtonian reflector on an equatorial mount
- Glass optics with an anti-reflective coating
- Low distortion and good detail
- Suitable for observing deep sky: nebulae, galaxies, star clusters, and many other objects
- Extensive kit eliminates the necessity to purchase additional accessories
The kit includes:
- Telescope optical tube
- SR 4mm eyepiece
- H 12.5mm eyepiece
- H 20mm eyepiece
- 2x Barlow lens
- Finder 5x24
- Equatorial mount
- Slow-motion control knobs
- Counterweight bar
- Tube ring
- Aluminum tripod with an accessory tray
- User manual and lifetime warranty